Oblation Run 20147:29:00 PM
Warning: Explicit content below.
Unlike what we see in mainstream, profit-oriented media, Oblation Run, also known as The Ritual Dance of the Brave is not just about men running stark naked around Palma Hall, UP Diliman. They are advocating legitimate causes, like this year's theme: A Call to Uphold the Rule of Law, with the declaration of Disbursement Acceleration Program as unconstitutional as the main issue.
Their other calls were:
- justice for the slain transgender, Jennifer Laude
- justice for Typhoon Haiyan victims and survivors
- landlessness of Hacienda Luisita farmers
- increased workers' wages
- release of political prisoners
- justice for Ampatuan massacre victims
|That's me, holding roses from the fraternity!|